Hire Me !

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk



Photoshop for Right-Brainers The Art of Photo Manipulation


Photoshop for Right-Brainers is a guide to using the software's toolkit to unlock your own
creativity, as I've used it to unlock mine. The Pause button on my brain evidently ceased
working from overuse during my Navy days, and now there is no stopping the cartoons, dra-
mas, and horror movies broadcasting in my head.
I'll wake on occasion with some incredible
insight and be overcome with an urge to share this unreļ¬ned gem of intellectual acrobatics
with my wife.
She can barely contain her joy; you can see it in the way she smiles, nods, and
says "Would you like bacon for breakfast?" or "Stop jumping around and talking nonsense
or you'll scare the kids!

Mirror#1RS.com


0 comments