Adobe Photoshop Restoration & Retouching (3rd Edition) By Katrin Eismann, Wayne Palmer
PDF 446 pages 56.8MB
Whether you’re a professional photographer or the family shutterbug, you can’t afford to miss the third edition of the now classic Photoshop Restoration & Retouching.
Katrin Eismann and co-author Wayne Palmer have reviewed, updated, and revised every single technique to address the most important features in Adobe Photoshop CS2.
Clear step-by-step instructions using professional examples highlight the tools and techniques photographers, designers, restoration studios, and beauty retouchers use to restore valuable antique images, retouch portraits, and enhance glamour photography.
With new example images illustrating the tutorials, Photoshop Restoration & Retouching,
• Correct extreme exposure errors and improve color, contrast, and tone
• Rescue heirloom originals suffering from mold damage, cracks, and torn edges—even replace missing imageinformation• Remove dust and scratches quickly and easily
• Transform your photos into beautiful, original works of art by converting them to black-and-white or tinted images
• Use a variety of sharpening techniques and tonalcorrection tools to add life and sparkle to digital photos
• Enhance portraits by removing blemishes, reducing wrinkles, and enhancing eyes, lips, and hair, while maintaining the subject’s essential character
• Apply the secrets that the top retouchers in the glamour and beauty industry use to perfect skin, make-up, and hair