Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 Unleashed
Sams | Pages: 1128 | 2007-10-28 | ISBN 0672329441 | PDF | 13 Mb
This book is the most comprehensive and independent resource for experienced web developers who want to plan, architect, develop, and deploy state-of-the-art websites, applications, and services.
Expert web developer and trainer Zak Ruvalcaba brings together real-world insights and advanced techniques for every facet of contemporary web development, from site management to data-driven applications and multimedia content to security. Ruvalcaba systematically illuminates the major improvements Adobe has brought to Dreamweaver CS3, including its powerful new Spry framework for Ajax development, its innovative CSS browser compatibility checking, and more.
You’ll learn how to smoothly integrate Dreamweaver CS3 with other key web design and development tools, ranging from Photoshop to Flash to databases. You’ll also discover how to use Dreamweaver CS3 to improve team collaboration, automate workflow, streamline content management, and reuse assets more efficiently.
Detailed information on how to…
* Get productive with Dreamweaver CS3 development fast, whether you’re new to Dreamweaver or upgrading from previous versions
* Create more effective, compatible CSS sites–and leverage Dreamweaver CS3’s powerful new CSS templates
* Streamline and automate workflow across your development and content teams
* Incorporate animation, video, and audio, including Adobe Flash content
* Make the most of databases and SQL queries in your sites and applications
* Build dynamic pages and sites that integrate everything from search functionality to user authentication
* Implement high-performance web services with Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
* Use Adobe’s new Spry framework, widgets, and effects to quickly build rich XML-based applications
Zak Ruvalcaba has been researching, designing, and developing for the Web since 1995. He’s built websites and applications for such companies as Gateway, HP, Toshiba, IBM, Intuit, Peachtree, Dell, Qualcomm, Microsoft, and many others. Aside from teaching and holding design lectures on various technologies and tools, including Dreamweaver, ASP.NET, and Flash, for the San Diego Community College District and Palomar Community College, he is the author of the 10 Minute Guide to Dreamweaver 4 from Que Publishing, Build Your Own ASP.NET 2.0 Website Using C# and VB.NET from SitePoint Press, and Beginning Expression Web from Wrox.