Allows you to share your webcam with everyone without having to set-up a Web server
webcamXP is one of the most popular webcam software for private and professional use. It offers unique features and unequaled ease of use to let you broadcast / manage your video sources or secure your company with up to 10 video sources per computer.
webcamXP supports all video for windows / WDM sources and most file-based or ip based sources. it also allows you to do much more like home monitoring with alerts, online gallery and the design of the internal website is customizable.
It's the first webcam software that enables the clients connecting to your webcamXP server to watch your webcam using a flash based technology with a great smoothing effect between pictures (java is still available if you prefer). don't wait any longer and just try the next generation webcam software
Here are some key features of "webcamXP PRO":
· Very easy to setup
· Supports up to 10 video sources on the same computer
· Flash client module with images smoothing
· Fast & double buffered java client module
· HTTP server AND FTP upload AND HTTP POST upload mode integrated
· Motion detector and alert manager (send email / notify url / run file / ftp upload / ...)
· Scheduler to planify tasks
· Generates and broadcast a gallery from your latest pictures
· Ban ip / password protect to prevent unwanted visitors
· Add you text over the picture
· Detailed visitors activites / log files by day with all HTTP requests
· Customize the position, the size or even add stroke to your overlay texts
· Real-time effects can be added over your pictures
· Automatically refreshes at the maximum speed if no limit fixed
· No need to open an account on a website the server is on your computer you can unlock an unlimited and free version by joining and sharing your cam on http://www.my.net (which is free too)
Supported devices :
· All usb webcams
· All capture cards
· Most ip based sources or cameras providing JPEG / MJPEG streams (Axis, Sony, Panasonic, DLink, ...)
· Windows Media streams (asf)
· Local video files (avi/mpeg)
Supported streaming modes :
· Still image for being watched on low-tech device
· Flash client (compatible with most operating systems and handheld devices)
· Java clients (MJPEG or JPEG PUSH)
· Windows Media Streaming (ASF supports external WM9 profiles)
additional key features :
· Local and remote pan & tilt control (Logitech Orbit, Create LiveMotion! and IP cameras).
· Motion detector with many possible ways to handle alerts (local recording, ftp, http post, launch external applications)
· Integrated gallery manager to store and manage your captures
· Integrated chat system
· Advanced users manager to grant time-limited access or expire at a fixed date and can be loaded from an external server.
· Overlay editor which supports picture in picture, animated gifs, alphablending and advanced text editing.
· 64MB RAM
· 25MB HDD
· DirectX 9