BricsCad v9 is the smart choice for architects, engineers,designers-virtually any professional who creates or uses CAD drawings.BricsCad provides unrivaled compatibility with Autodesk AutoCAD and is fully programmable with hundreds of third-party solutions. AutoCAD command line Most CAD professionals spend years mastering AutoCAD commands until they're second nature.Since these commands help create the majority of CAD work,BricsCad transparently maps them to BricsCad equivalent commands.
- Native DWG 2007 file format
- Support for AutoCAD versions 2.5 to 2008
- CUI menus and toolbars
- Extended raster image support
- User data file manager
- New LISP engine
- Full SDS support
- New highly compatible COM API
- Support for Object ARX
- Powerful Drawing Explorer
- Dockable Properties Bar
- Consolidated Settings Manager
- Customize dialog and editor
- Full ACIS (3D solids) modeling
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Version 9.2.13 03/03/2009
* SR18775 - After VPCLIP Undo failed to restore the original viewport.
* TaskDD793 removed fix for locked viewports: changing the height of a locked viewport(eg through properties panel) triggered an unwanted viewport scale change. The fix caused printing problems in V9.2.11 if the overall viewport was locked.
* SR18636 - Application became unstable after insertion of a block containing associative hatches failed.
* SR18777 - A crash occurred during saving of a drawing if the LeaderLineTypeId (DXF340) of a MLeaderStyle is NULL.
* SR18803 - DCL: the dcl command slide_image incorrectly erased all previous content of the dcl image it was called upon. As a result, calling fill_image right before slide_image did not have any effect.
* SR18729 - Entity snap tracking points failed to display in user-provided drawing.
* SR18754 - -LAYER command did not allow to enter a zero lineweight.
* Vla-AddRegion, VLA-AddExtrudedSolid returned wrong data (SafeArray of Variants of IDispatch objects instead of a SafeArray of IDispatch objects).