The Essential Guide to User Interface Design
Wiley 2002 | 736 Pages | ISBN: 0471084646 | chm | 17 MB
* Well-designed graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for business systems can greatly increase user productivity, but designing them can be difficult and time consuming. This book walks developers through the basics of good interface design, using real-world examples from systems that are proven successes.
* Galitz is an internationally recognized consultant, author, and instructor with many years of experience with information systems and user interface design.
* Written especially for developers who may be designing user interfaces for the first time, but also extremely useful for any developer involved in GUI or Web site design.
* Revised to reflect the profound enhancements in interface design, specifically how Web page design has revolutionized interface design.
* New information covers a variety of platforms, both traditional and Web-based.