David Plotkin, "How to Do Everything NetObjects Fusion 11"
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media | ISBN: 0071498494 | January 15, 2009 | 432 pages | PDF | 18.9MB
Design custom web sites with NetObjects Fusion 11
Get up and running quickly on the latest version of the complete, do-it-yourself web site design software. How to Do Everything: NetObjects Fusion 11 explains how to navigate the interface, configure the toolbars and panels, create web sites and pages, position and format text, and include graphics and audio. YouAnd#39;ll get tips for designing and structuring your site, and adding advanced functionality, such as search capability, site mapping, forms, FAQs, Guestbooks, and security. Design, develop, publish, and manage your NetObjects Fusion 11 web site with ease using this hands-on guide.
- Build a web site template and pages
- Add text, graphics, and audio
- Work with tables and objects
- Establish site look and feel with SiteStyles
- Set up site navigation and build hyperlinks
- Create a photo gallery
- Customize your site with Flash, Java, and ActiveX
- Collect data with forms
- Set up Frequently Asked Questions and Guestbooks
- Create advanced functionality with custom components
- Publish your site to the web