IK Multimedia AmpliTube X-Gear AU RTAS VST 1.3.1 MAC OSX UB | 114 MB
AmpliTube X-GEAR. The first expandable guitar/bass amp and FX modeling system. AmpliTube X-GEAR is a software shell-host that allows you to open, in stand-alone and plug-in mode, any current “Powered by AmpliTube” product (AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Fender®, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Metal) in a single interface with full mixing and matching between a massive number of accurately modeled gear, plus the ability to control them live and in the studio with the StompIO or any traditional MIDI controller.
AmpliTube X-GEAR (which stands for eXpandable Guitar Effects and Amps Rig) represents the first fully modular and customizable amp and FX modeling software environment, providing instant access to 195 superbly modeled amps and effects from all current “Powered by AmpliTube” range and even further expandability with future products.
* The first fully modular, customizable and expandable amp and FX modeling software system
* Provides a single host interface for AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Fender®, Ampeg® SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, AmpliTube Metal, and future “Powered by AmpliTube” products
* Full mixing and matching between all the modeled gear
* Opens and reads all “Powered by AmpliTube” presets
* Allows full automation of each opened model’s parameters
* Allows complete integration with StompIO audio interface/floor controller
* Allows MIDI controls with MIDI learn functionality
* Works both as a RTAS/AU/VST plug-in and standalone version on Mac/PC