Zebra is a wireless modular synthesizer.
It combines numerous synthesis techniques (subtractive, additive, fm, wavetable, etc.) with a powerful modulation engine that even smoothly integrates with the built-in effects section.
Unlike its analog predecessors Zebra has got an adaptive user interface that shows only what you can hear.
You don't have to worry about complexity - but it's available when you need it!
A demo version (AU, VST Mac & Win, RTAS Mac) is available to musicians with fastidious sound requirements:
New in Version 2.3: Support for RTAS Mac, new modules, improved, skinnable & resizable user interface, improved MIDI support, improved oscillators...
New in V2.3:
* switchable gui themes
* resizable editor window
* support for RTAS on MacOS X
* MIDI program changes
* new Sideband modules
* new ModMapper modules
* 4 new oscillator effects
* "Eleven" oscillator mode
* 2 new compressor modes
* new comb filter model
* LFOs can now be tuned independent from host tempo
* quick XY-assign added to knobs
* Voice Drift button to allow for strict tuning
* FX Bypass button - switch off all effects at once
* numerous little bugs fixed, niggles removed
* and more...