Docebo is an Open Source e-Learning platform (LMS and LCMS) used in corporate and higher education markets.The Platform supports 18 languages and can support different didactic models. Including: Blended, Self-Directed, Collaborative and even Social Learning through Chat, Wiki, Forums and 53 other different functions.
E-learning: Docebo LMS LCMS functionality
- LMS support SCORM 1.2 and scorm 2004 (international elearning standard) support
The elearning System (LMS and LCMS) manage every file type (word, excel, video, audio, etc.)
- User notification via SMS or E-Mail
- Videoconference, chat, forum
- Messages, advice
- Test, polls
- FAQ, Help, Link List, Glossary, Wiki, e-Portfolio
- Elearning reports by user and by course
- Organize users in company organizational trees
- Group management
- Docebo LMS, elearning system support interface with HR software like SAP, HR, Zucchetti, Lotus, as well as authentication systems like LDAP and Active Directory, Kerberos and NTLM
- Business intelligence elearning system
- Skill based
Docebo LMS LCMS is translated in following languages: Italian, English, Arabic, Croatian, Bosnian, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Tamil, Turkish .