Ok mates, first of all: This version is without crack (till now). You know how hard it is to find a copy of it. Nearly impossible. Or did you found one the last two years? About this reason no crack exists till now. But I’m sure cause its on now, all the famous groups will try to crack it. So the first step is done: its on circuit!! We was so long patient - it dont have a problem to be it a little bit more.
Face Robot enables artists to create high volumes of realistic human facial animation quickly for use with any 3D software workflow (XSI, Maya, 3ds Max, etc). Face Robot yields extremely good results for rendered and real-time applications.
1. The head mesh is imported into Face Robot from a 3D application (such as XSI, Maya or 3ds Max). This mesh can either be the game mesh or a high resolution version of the game mesh which a normal map is typically derived from.
2. The head mesh is “solved” using Face Robot. The solving process typically takes 15 minutes to produce realistic quality facial deformations. Animation can than be applied and the solve result can be tuned to reach the desired quality. Once a head is solved and tuned, large amounts of animation (either as mocap or keyframe) can be applied to the head and refined quickly for export.
3. Animation is applied to the head, either via C3D motion capture data, keyframe animation, or both.
4. The animation can be refined using shapes, custom rigging or any other method if required.
5. Ready to render: Export final animation as point cache file that can be used in XSI, Maya or 3ds Max, etc. or choose one of our rig export options to convert the Face Robot solve to a bone or shape-based rig.
Export Head Rig to Maya
Softimage provides a plug-in for Maya that allows you to import a fully solved Face Robot head into Maya for animation. This process converts the Face Robot solve into a shape-based rig that mimics the look and feel of Face Robot, and allows Maya animators to create or refine the animation using the same control set as in Face Robot.